Thursday, May 24, 2007

What Video Games have taught me......

Video games have taught me the following:

I can shoot ducks out in a field.
I can use a robot to help me move pillars up and down while I eat cake.
I can use a paddle to hit a ball to another paddle.
or Use that paddle to hit a ball to break bricks.
I can use UUDDLRLRBA Select Start to get 100 guys for killing aliens.
I can use my block manipulating skills to erase lines 1 at a time or 4 at a time.
I can use pills of different colors to kill and dispatch of viruses.
I can run a town full of animals and fish and meet new friends.
I can use my shooting skills to get a head shot of my enemies
or fail and fall off a ledge.
I can absorb mushrooms and become as tall as I want or as small as I want.
I can use my driving skills to run down street felons, create crashes of mass proportion or win the gold medal against all comers.
I can shoot and beat up bad guys along with good guys. Either way I win.
I can use my problem solving skills to get rid of colored blocks.

All these skills I have learned from playing video games. However it doesn't make me a violent person. I make myself a violent person, if I choose too. And at this moment, I choose not to be a violent person. Not yet at least! :)

No comments: