Thursday, May 24, 2007

OK....

So you may be wondering wtf is going on? Well, if some of you know me, I don't like change went it comes to my life or routine, but I do like change when it comes to my gadgets. Well here you go. I took my blogs and brought them to another site. However, that site didn't give me what I wanted so I moved back to this site. However, from the 2nd site, I got the notion of a new title and I couldnt use the new title on an old site. So hence, the change in both the name of the addy, the title of my blog and everything else. The only things that havent changed are the blogs themselves! Make sense?? Hope so!

ok. Well here is a picture that I found on a website Tokyomango which the author found somewhere else. She reports on everything Japan, so I was intrigued from the get go. For those of you who dont know, I am a gadget freak. But besides that, I want to go where the good technology is and Japan is the right spot for that. Hence my infactuation with Japan and or going to Japan. Hell I set up a savings account specifically for my Japan Trip. Which will have to include airfare, lodging, food, entertainment, and of course buying an extra luggage for all the electronics and phones that I will be picking up. And if they dont work here it doesnt matter. As long as I have them. :) Ok so I side tracked. here is the pic that I borrowed and now use as my desktop background. It is pretty cool!! and My growing love for all Things Mario....ITS AMEE MARIOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its Mario!!! and Peach!! its pretty cool. Not the nice and warm fuzzy feelings you usually get from playing or seeing Super Mario. But its cool. I like this edgier side of it. It has the coins and the ? mark boxes. Its pretty cool. They also have the piranna Plants that always bite the crap outta me!! and Of course the Vine that usually goes up to a cloud rode of Coins. But it looks like its going to a dark cold place!!

No comments: