Thursday, May 24, 2007

Not much....

so today is Monday again..haha damn the weekend goes by so fast. lets see...Friday.....drawing a blank. I think I went to my sister's house for dinner. hell she only lives 10mins from work. Might as well. Plus they have the Wii so its all good. Sat...went to go see Shrek the Third. It was an ok movie. I think the only time I laughed really hard was when the showed the preview for THE SIMPSONS movie!! WOOOHOOOO!!! but a funny part in the movie which is also in the preview so dont be bitching at me for ruining it.is when the ginger bread man gets scared and poops out a gum drop!! that was funny as crap!! for me any ways..you know I got a sick humor. Who else would have laughed in the movies when the Titanic went down and the guys falling looked like a pinball hitting all those bumpers. Its some funny shit!! haha so anywho, after the movies we went to the mall. I picked up Pokeman Diamond!WOHOO!! and I caught me a pysduck!!! he's crazy!! but my main pokeman is a chimchar, a monkey who has a flame on its tail. He learned how to burn his opponets. That is cool I burn them all the time. Then he learned this cool 1 hit punch that knocks the crap outta his opponents. He also learned rock throw, where he throws a big ass rock at the guys head! haha then he evolved into MonFuego!! thats a cool name!! so yah, picked that up, using my credits since I sold some of my games to them. Then I went to my sister's house for some bbq!! WOHOO! good stuff, burgers and korean bbq..yum yum. then i met it with lissa at her sister in laws house. Nice house. Its pretty cool. stayed there for a while, watching zoolander!! HAHA funny movie!! "what is this...a center for ANTS!!!" it was good times. Her baby woke up and i watched her for a while..she's cute. Sunday, went to go see my nephew's track meet. He did well. got 2 first place in 2 relays and a 4th place in the 2 hundred and the 1 hundred. it was a good day spent. Then Lissa came to visit with her family. That was cool. My sister and mom said it was very nice of her to come out. they were happy. and they loved the baby..i told ya'll she is a cutie pie. We then went to church and had a family dinner at my sister's house. then my other nephew challenged my dad to a bowling match game? on the Wii...so that what we did till we had to go home. At home I watched the last 2 mins of the simpsons 1st episode and the whole 2nd episode, and part of family guy, then i fell asleep!! haha man. you know you are tired or old when you are watching TV and you fall asleep. OH wells. Just another weekend for me. And next weekend is memorial day!!WOHOO!! 3 day weekend!! PARTY ON WAYNE!!! so now its 930am and no one is in the office except me and another developer. other than that..no one!! scary!!

well I will try and take more pics with my picture phone yay, and post them to my flikr account. If you dont know what that is, then sucks to be you..haha but it should be linked in the homepage of this blog..if not i'll re do it.

No comments: