Friday, May 25, 2007

Its Friday!!!

Yup its that day of the week that all workers love some MUCH!! ITS FRIDAY!!!! YAY!! and on top of that its PAY DAY!! WOW!! this is one of the best combos there is besides PB&J. So its 10 am, and Ive been a busy bee. Ive updated and printed out the reports that I need for todays Meeting. Go ME!! On my 2nd cup of Coffee!! and I have a bagel waiting for me to eat it!! Yummy!! But as soon as the coffee wears off and the bagel is gone, I'll still be up and running cause its Friday!! ok Enough of that. Sorry folks.

I found a cool little plug in for Firefox that allows GMail to have HTML signatures. Before this, gmail never allowed HTML Signatures on their email client. But now they do. I tried it and it works. You should try it too if you use gmail. If you dont have one, I can give you an invite. Just let me know. Here is the link to the site that provides the info you need to add the HTML Signature on your GMail account. HTML Email Signature

Mmm...the first bite of a fresh bagel is always good.

So what is everyone doing this weekend?? I forgot...This is a 3 Day weekend!! man it keeps getting better. Any ways, lets see, all I know for now is a Bbq on Monday at my parents house for my mom's friends / ex coworkers from another job. It will be nice to see them. I havent seen them in a while. You see when I was growing up, I saw them all the time or heard about them. Thats all I knew about my mom's job. That she was an accountant for a cosmetics company run by Guillette and worked with these ladies. Pretty fun times. Now my mom works for another company. This is supposed to be her "part time job" since she retired from the other job. But in her nature she can't stop working so she is there in a full time status, and she actually got promoted. She is on her 4th year or so there. So much for a "part time" job. I think that if the incident that happened to me at LMU didnt happen I'd still be there till I died. I got so caught up or comfortable there I feared leaving. So I guess in a way it was good for me.

I talked to Marc the other day and he is contemplating moving back to the valley. He now lives in a city a stone throws away from Mexico. I think I went to visit him about 2 times or so. It is one of those weekend trips you have to plan out. But at least his gf is living a little closer so thats good. Any ways, he said if he moved back to the valley he asked if I wanted to live with him. That would be cool. I think his parents have a house somewhere in the valley that is being rented out. If that happens that would be cool. We always talked about if we had a place together it would be all techno'd out. Ya know, wireless, computers everywhere, tv's and all the game systems you can imagine. So that would be hella cool. I just wont bring my bed with me. That Mo'fo was a little son of a gun to bring to the apt and back. It is one of those memory foam beds that is 1. heavy as all hell and 2. Awkward to carry. if you stand it horizontally it will fall. Vertically, it will fall. So if I move, it is staying in my old room!

So hopefully I can save enough money. June will be a no money spending month and a all studying month. Unless the Curve comes out, which it will some time this month or early June. Same with the iPhone. But I wont get that one yet..haha Well the bagel is gone, coffee is almost done. And I think we can close another Friday Chapter. TGIF To everyone!! One Love!

No comments: