Thursday, May 24, 2007

My Ass is on FIRE!!!!!

haha That was from one of the Dj's on the radio. Every Friday they play this montage of the funniest clips from that week while singing this song about Cali. I remember every Friday listening to that song on the radio on my way to work. It gives me chills everytime i hear it. I also pumps me up for a good hour or so so that I can get to work and be at work on time. Nothing like good old music to get the heart pumping. There is not much going on today but it is only the morning. I think I need to move closer to my friends. They are hella far away. Moving back to the valley was not a decision I wanted to make. It was something I had to do. If not, I dont know where I would be living. So anywho, me being back in the valley, with only a couple of friends still living here. Everyone else has moved out, living in LA. Living the dream!! haha whatever that dream maybe. I cant complain. I see them once in a while. I dont mind the trip down to see them but with gas prices going up, I just dont know. Stupid gas prices. I think I fill up at $51 or so dollars. That is with my car running on fumes, giving me that light that says " if you dont fill up im going to not work and a big semi truck is going to hit you from behind" so with that, I pull into the next gas station. So ya, $50 + to fill up, and that is with the lowest grade. I know my friend, she just bought a new car. and she has to fill up with the highest grade cause she is baller status like that. Any who, i think they spent about $80 to fill up!! damn!! that is like 3 hours of work just to fill up gas! haha ok maybe not, but still. Crazy!! STUPID GAS STUFF!! LOWER YOUR DAMN PRICES ALREADY!!!

I like that Purple color..Purple Purple!! haha I think im losing my mind!! So on my way to work, if im not talking to jamie, im singing along with my cds and talking to myself. Is that normal?? I really hope so. if not, i guess i'll be going to the Looney bin or whatever that thing is called. I dont know, padded walls where I can run and jump at the walls and not get hurt? Good idea!! but knowing me and my joints, id hurt something!! blah!! haha DAMN THESE GENES!!!! See purple again. That is a reccuring theme today..yay!!

So Marc is playing bball in a league with a bunch of people. he is one of THOSE people who live NOT in the valley!! haha anywho, he got me thinking and wanting to play ball again. I havent played since forever. I think since 2001 or so when our group of friends get together on thanksgiving and play ball. Anywho, that day hurt me..haha I couldnt walk for the rest of the weekend. I may have to get new shoes. But that could change since i wear New balances now. These shoes seem to fit me better so that is good. So I am thinking that I may go grab or buy and new basketball and slowly get myself back into bball shape. Ive been doing the eliptical machine, but that doesnt help with jumping and shooting. I know for a fact that Once you havent run or jumped for a while, you have to retrain your body to do that. So that will be a summer project. Try to run and jump with the best of them. That way, I wont get bored with lifting and just play some basketball. We'll see. GOOD LUCK TO ME!! A different purple! NICE!!

This is one of the longest free flowing blogs I have ever made. Cool. Im happy with that and with myself right now. I guess im just happy to be here. I have good friends and a great family. so its all good. now i just have to go and meet some new female friends. Not looking for love I have found her but lost her. but Im looking for some females to just chill with.

Anywho, I have been somewhat good at not spending on frivolous stuff. So to show my support since I am my own backer, I went out and got some stu
ff from thinkgeek. Not a lot of stuff, but just some new toys. like this cool bluetooth receiver. It is basically a regular telephone receiver but without the wires!! pretty cool!! and I got some super mario stuff for the office. its all good. Im happy about it. You can see the phone below!! Im a GEEK!! YAY! It doesnt matter. Just as long as I am happy.

Ok well I think I am done for today. I have emptied my brain from all this free thought. ITS FRIDAY. I GOT A JOB BUT I AINT GO SHIT TO DO!! have a good weekend!! PURPLE!!
One LOVE !

No comments: