Friday, May 25, 2007

Well Hell.....

The count down has begun, well because I need to do something before I start to fall asleep! Its Friday 4:56pm at the start of a 3 day holiday weekend. Most everyone in the world has probably left work by now. But I am here as the lonely side kick reporting on whats going on. And what is really going on? Nothing! have you not read the first few sentences? Everyone has gone home! Any way, let's see. Today for lunch a co worker and I went to Olympia! Sounds like a good strip club but alas it is an "Authentic Lebanese and Mediterranean Cuisine" aka good kabobs!! However you come out smelling like kabobs which in most cases is a bad thing. I don't know how many people read this, wish a lot of people did but from the looks on the comments, it looks like NO ONE Reads it! OH WELL!! Maybe one day! Oh ya, in regards to kabobs the rest of the day you are burping up kabobs. Yah, thats gross whatever. NO ONE READS THIS ANYWAYS! Ok, so I have 30 mins left. Thank goodness. I could use a break.

Ok, so I googled my name and there are a lot of Me's out there. Its crazy. maybe I should change my name to something else. ANY IDEAS??


I guess I am not alone in the world.

Ok well this will have to do. Im outtie!! One Love

No comments: