Thursday, May 24, 2007

Back from lunch...

2 MF blogs in one day..haha I must be bored. Hell I guess this is better than falling asleep but the day is young so we'll see how well I hold up. My co worker and I went to get some Thai food. Damn that was good. I had a combo plate of Thai chicken, spicy chicken and fried rice. it was hella good. and hella spice. I was dropping bullets of sweat...ok maybe not bullets but it got a little spicy for me, but a good kind of spicy.

So I really would like to go on a vacation. I think I deserve one. After all my hard work and stuff. haha j/k about the hard work, but I would like to have a vacation. OH VACATION GODS!! GIVE ME A VACATION!! hell i'll take a weekend trip outta the valley if I could. I just sent Jamie a text cause she took a half day off today to go to Laughlin Nv for her cousins 30th birthday!! LUCKY!! I want to go..haha woah...30 eh?? hmmm...looks like next year I'll be 30, if I can help it..haha but I think being 30 will be ok with me. Just another number even though Im getting old!! I can remember when I was still in grade school, 7th-8th grade. In my electives I was a tutor..and our group would go to the lower grades and help tutor those who needed help. Aww back in the days. But now if you ask me for help i'll tell you to F off!! haha j/k. I hope i wont do that. I think I would say.yest. and help you out. anyway, 30, the magic number. I want a big party with cake and ice cream and video games and a magician!! maybe david blane so i can have him levitate and kick him in the groin for scaring the crap out of me cause he levitated. and Id invite all my friends all 2 of them!! hahaha and we can party all day and night..yay!! haha Man im losing my mind. but i did like the part of me kicking David Blane in the groin!! haha that was fun. Try and make that disappear!!

SO yah, another few hours of work and im free to do whatever I want. but what will i do..I want to get the new Neyo cd..heard it was good all the songs. and maybe a cool hat and sunglasses..haha I dont know. I just need a change. I will see what I can do.

No comments: