Thursday, May 24, 2007

There have been times in my life

There have been times in my life where I really didn't know what I was / am doing with my life. right now is no exception. I however, plan on making some right choices. Hopefully. I sent an email message to my old friend asking to forgive me for a few things that I have done in the past. I am not sure if I will be forgiven let alone talk to them again. I wish that was not the case but it may seem a bit too late. So with that, I want to say to you, publicly on this blog, that I am truly sorry for what I have done. I miss you and wish we could still be friends.
I am trying to focus on work but with little to do it is hard to do that. So I have spent some time posting in some forums, i guess that is my new hobby. Other than that, I have been reading blogs, mainly about hacking my life. What is that? Just trying to get things organized and having a better grasp on what I am doing with my life. Making my life flow a little bit better. One way to start is to de-clutter my living area. I still live at home for financial reasons, racked up lots of debt while working at my previous job, so staying home is beneficial to me. Excess items must go. Trading up un-used video games for store credit and getting new games that I will play. Donating clothing that I don't wear or will ever wear or clothes that are old and tattered. They are just taking up space any ways. I just need to get my self more involved with helping other people. In any way I can. If that means getting rid of stuff that I have, that i don't need, then so be it. I know it is not a sacrifice, but maybe this will help me lead to sacrificing for people without any benefit to me. Except to make my self feel better. I don't want to die and have people say to each other, what the hell did this guy every do for me. I don't want to be known as the guy who was selfish, but selfless. We'll see how that goes. Other than that, I am not sure what I am going to do. Maybe make a workstation area for me so that I can start studying. I am looking into getting my MCSE along the way. Maybe in hardware since that is what I like the most. So wish me luck. I hope the next few blogs wont have a longer lag to them.

No comments: