Monday, June 18, 2007

Ranting

Wow, I didn't realize that I titled 2 of my last blogs the same thing. Thats crazy.

Any way, I am just writing to vent. Ive been in a somewhat "blah" mood today. I have been so motivated to getting healthy, watching what I eat, and doing work as Big Black would say, and it seems for what? For nothing? To attract the girl of my dreams whom I haven't found? I feel very low right now. Just grab that sledgehammer from the corner and knock me the crap out. I am a shell of my self right now. More today than other days I am feeling lonely. It looks like all the people I know are all in relationships and I am the only one here who is single. I know I probably won't feel like this for long, but today seems appropriate. Its a Monday and I really do not want to be here right now. I just want to go to bed and close my eyes. Why can't I find that one girl that I can love and be with for ever. Where is my story book ending? Where is my girl I save just as the end credits start rolling? I really doubt that this will happen in my lifetime. I just dont feel really positive right now. I am just blah right now. It sucks and I dont want to talk it anymore. This day is zapping my energy. I don't want to try anything. Just point me to the end of the road and I'll be happy. Life is a up and down ride and I am definitely on the down side. Sorry if you read this and feel bad for me. Don't! I am just venting. Something has to change for my life to get better. Someone asked me if I was happy. I was but who knows now. If I close my eyes I can see her right next to me but I can not make out who she is or what she looks like. I deserve to be happy right? I've done my part. I have helped people. I am a good person. DO i deserve some type of happiness??

2 comments:

kitten101 said...

everyone deserves happiness in some way or another. But that happiness isnt always in the palce or form that we are expecting. I know how much it can suck to be single, and your right-it can be very lonely. But what you need to do is appreciate this time as a time to make the most of what you have got and get involved in new things. The minute you stop looking for something it appears in front of your eyes (bit of a cliche but its true!!) If you are confident and full of life then no girl can resist you...but she wont want a bloke who is lacking self confidence. Just relax and enjoy the things you have in your life..and before you know it you'll find what u want.

peace
Kitten

Anonymous said...

I hope you realize you deserve more than you think you do. Stop second-guessing yourself. It's hard to understand, but sometimes it takes a while to find that one special girl. I don't think anyone was put on this earth to be alone.