Monday, June 4, 2007

Another Monday

Its Monday again, which means, the weekend went by too quick and Friday can not come soon enough. The weekend was good. Friday, went to dinner at my sister's house and hung out for a bit. Played some Mario party 8 on the Wii. That was fun. Sat, I slept in till about 11am, thank goodness for a nice soft warm bed! Got ready and went to the swap meet to see Melissa. She just opened a new store there. Hung out there for a while, and had lunch with her and her husband and baby, well not baby, cause she is hella big now. Sat night, came home after church and got ready for my cousin's graduation party. Went along with my sister to the party and hung out for a while. We played poker, and I won $10 WOHOO!! Sunday, went to my nephew's track picnic. Stayed there from 11am to about 4pm. Play catch with my nephews, sat in the sun for most of the time. Now Im read in the face and on my arms! After that, we went to my niece's dance recital. That was cool. It was better than the winter dance recital because the summer's version is a lot more fast paced and with more variety. I got home last night about 9:30pm, got ready for bed and just vegged on my bed till I fell asleep. Next thing I knew, my alarm was going off! Man, we need a 3 day weekend or something like that. I can not stand these short, event filled weekends. I have to go to court this Thursday. I am kind of scared or nervous, but hopefully everything will go ok and I'll be set for a while. Other than that, not a lot is going on. Oh, my grandma is coming from the PI on Wed, so thats good. I haven't seen her for a while. Then Friday is payday!! and then the weekend. So wish me luck this week. Hopefully I will make it till Friday!! haha.

Have a good Monday and rest of the week.

3 comments:

J.L. Murphey said...

Ryan, Hello there I saw your post on the Blogger's Help Group and decided to take a look.

First of all I think I'd learn how to break up your lines < br > < / br > or < i >< /i >(like I did here)will put a space between your paragraphs so it is easier to read. (omit the spaces...if I didn't put them in it would be considered and HTML tag. Add a few pics whether they be personal or graphics break up the space...another blogger told me that. That's my first impression anyhow take it or leave it.

About the contents of your blog. I know about those kind of mondays lol.
Now that you've shown me yours, would you like to take a look at mine?
http://jlmurphey.blogspot.com
Have a great Tuesday!

kitten101 said...

hey ryan, thanks for the comment on my blog! Be sure to stay tuned for more! So how is the week going so far? Hopefully its not too stressful. Appreciate the comments on enjoying uni life while I still can-trust me when I say I fully intend to do just that! Will drop by again soon
xx

Geoff said...

Hey Ryan,

I agree we DO need a 3 day weekend...alot more often. lol
Enjoyed your blog.
http://geoff40.blogspot.com