Friday, June 22, 2007

Look into my Soul

One thing that I have noticed about myself this week is that I tend to fall for girls in an instant. I'll talk with a girl, get to know her and BAMM!! Feelings come up and thats all I can think about is her. I am in that mood right now. I starting talking to this girl yesterday via emails. Then last night we started to talk. It was a good talk. Just about who we were, what we like and dislike. It was a good 4 hour convo. Im paying for it now since I cant keep my flippin eyes open but that is ok. Any way, so yah, in those 4 hours I realized that she was a person that was worth getting to know. I wouldnt mind. I dont know how she feels. Hopefully the same. I dont want to rush into anything, but I guess my feelings already have a head start. I just have to chill and see where things go. But its hard. She caught my attention from the start and it is hard to not think about it. So wish me luck. Let us see how far the rabbit hole really goes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eheh... Feels good to be in this kind of mood, doesn't it ? ;)