Monday, June 18, 2007

Random-ness

Do we really need a title for this blog? I am not sure. I really don't know what I want to say. But here is it. My top 3 qualities in a girlfriend.
1. Eyes
2. Smile
3. Personality


She has to have eyes!! haha j/k. I mean she has to have that something in her eyes. That sparkle every time I look into them. A reflection of who she is. The color of the eyes once the sun shines its rays upon it.

Her smile. She has to love to smile. I have gotten among other things, my dad's sense of humor. He always seems to make people laugh. I tend to do that also, especially if I am really comfortable with other people. I know most of the times, the jokes are dumb, but again, that is what I got from my dad!! haha

She has to have a great personality. Since mine is kind of crazy, her personality must fill in the empty spaces of my own sick personality. Granted I am not crazy or anything, but I sometimes need that balance of sane and insane.

So there it is, my top 3.

No comments: