Wednesday, June 13, 2007

HAPPY HUMP DAY!!!

Happy Hump Day!!

What is hump day? It is that little day right smack dab in the middle of the work week. For those of us who work the Monday - Friday shifts, that little day would be Wed!! YAY!! That means that it is almost Friday and the weekend!! Friday can not come any faster! In my calender, Hump Day is followed by Naked Thursdays!! I love my weeks. Too bad no one else participates in them! haha.

Not much going on on the home front. Same ish different day. But I did wash my car yesterday! That was fun. My car has been collecting some nice Grade A dirt over several months. Sure, I could have taken it to the car wash but I did not have any money to spend on a car wash. And by the time I get home, the sun would still be up, but the weather would be cooler. I live in a canyon and about 10 miles over this canyon is the ocean. So this brings in the fog and the cool coastal air. It is pretty cool to look up at the top of the canyon and see fog making its way down to my street. I love scary movies, so I always imagine Zombies or some dreadful creature coming down the hill with the fog. Ok so the weather has not been good for car washing. Yesterday on the other hand was perfect. I came home, ate dinner, then went to wash the car. The sun was still up and it was still warm. It took me about 30mins to wash the car. But boy did my car need it. Then today before work I filled up my car with gas and put more air in my tires. On the way to work I kept looking at my side view mirrors. They were so clean. If i wasn't the good drive that I am, I surely would have taken out a few parked cars while looking at my very clean mirrors. So today after work, I will do the inside of the car! YAY! I don't know about the rest of the world, but I know I feel much better with a clean car. It boosts my self image because my car is clean. No I don't have an expensive car or SUV, but at least it is clean!!

After I cleaned the car, I went and worked out for a bit. I tried to do some minutes on the elliptical machine, but I was too tired. So I went to the back yard and did some high stepping. I don't know what you call it, but it is when you face a step that is higher than usually and you just step up and down for a certain amount of reps. I did 10-15 reps which equaled to 3-4 sets. So it was good. I felt good. Then I sat down and enjoyed the nice breeze of the summer with my dog!

I watched Alpha Dog last night for my relaxation bit before I go to bed. It was really good. I didn't know that it was based on real life events. It kept my attention and it didn't make me fall asleep. That right there is a good indicator that it was a good movie!! haha. Well I am sending this movie back and getting a new one. I think the next Netflix on my list is EPIC MOVIE!! haha I love those types of movies. It a parody on all the blockbuster hit movies from last year. I know it will be dumb, but hey, thats why I like em.

Ok, well I guess it is time for me to go and do some work or find work to do. So Happy Hump Day to all!! And Remember,

NAKED THURSDAYS!!!

No comments: