Monday, July 23, 2007

Well Hell.....and other Junk

Well I finally had a talk with my boss. We talked about my last day and how far they can afford to keep me on. So my last day for anyone who is ready this is Aug 10th. Which is a Friday. I have a good 2 weeks or so left for me to collect money for work, and finally turn in on those coins that I have been organizing and selling all those phones that I have in my drawer. Why? Well so that I can have some money coming in for the month of August. I have been sending out resumes for positions that I am suited for. Location wise, I was sending most of them out to the OC area. I wanted to move down there and room with Marc and also to be closer to my gf. But after a talk with the lady last night we decided or she helped me get some perspective, that I should look for something closer to my home first. I am staying at home so I don't have to pay rent. This way, I can save enough money to get a place out there. Or at least wait until Marc get his new place. Then maybe find a good job out there, save some money and move to my own place. But this is still a long ways away. I created a budget for myself but I haven't used it yet. I had some loose ends to tie up first. I actually still just have 1 more lose end and then I can finally start budgeting myself. Too bad the job is ending and I wont have money to budget. This is where the sending in of cell phones and the turning in of my coinage comes to play. I'll have some money to kick around for the latter parts of Aug and maybe the begining of Sept.

On a lighter side, this weekend was crazy fun. Sat I woke up early and went to visit my girl at her recycling gig. She is helping the enviroment while helping her non profit. Thats hella cool. Also, it allowed me to finally get rid of a monitor that my mom wanted to get rid of for a while. Once I got there I dropped off the monitor and was waiting for her to get done. The original plan was to pick her up, go have lunch with her friends and then go to Irvine to get the room. Well, it turned out she had to stay and help. She called off the lunch and I, not having a place to go, decided to stay and help her out. I was moving monitors and computers just like I used to do at LMU. That was fun. Who knew moving computers would be so enjoyable. But it was. I kicked it with my girl and met her brother and her "boyz." But wait..there's more. There was a line of cars waiting to drop off some equipment so I was trying to get D to come with me because she was filling out the clients info. Well she was standing there with an older couple. I left to go unload the truck and when I came back she quietly told me that those were her parents. So, calming myself down, she moved to them so that she can introduce them to me. I took off my sunglasses and shook both of their hands. I stayed by them for a little bit and they were talking. I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do. They left and we said our good byes. So this was number 1 meeting with parents..haha

I rented a hotel room for Sat night just because I didn't want to drive home at night so late. Last time I did that I was falling asleep. After the drive, her and I went to go check into the hotel. It was pretty cool. A nice king size bed with free cookies. We chilled and talked and rested. It was very enjoyable. After that we had to get ready to go out because Marc and Flo had a dinner for their birthday in Santa Monica. The dinner was fun. I had a great time. She met most of my friends that evening. It was an enjoyable experience especially since D was with me. I usually go by myself to these things, but going with someone is WAAAAAYYY better!! haha After dinner we headed back to the hotel where we crashed for the night.

Sunday it felt good waking up next to her. Someone to kick you in the butt to wake you up! haha j/k. But it was nice. I guess I fell back to sleep because the last thing I remember was her getting out of bed going to the bathroom. When I woke up She was sitting up watching tv, with a Starbucks coffee in her hand. I was like.."WTF!!" to myself. How long have I been out!! haha But it was hella nice. She bought me a cup of coffee too. How many guys can say that their girl got up, and went and brought back coffee for herself and for her guy. I have always been an advocate for the little things..and let me tell you. This was very significant to me. Since no one has ever done something like that for me. I think I like her even more now!!

Once the blood was flowing we got packed and headed out. We were going to the OC Fair. We met up with my sister and her family and gave them the tickets that D bought. Man she is hella cool. After that we went to visit her friend because he had gotten us some ride tickets. Once we got there we ate lunch and ran into my sister. We kicked it with her for a while, then we ventured off on our own. We took some cute Black and white photos from a photobooth. Then we walked around and met up with marc and flo. We chilled with them for the rest of the day. It was fun. Especially since I wasn't alone. It is a good feeling to go to a park or public place with someone you truly care about. And I truly care about D. She means the world to me. I really can't wait to bring her into the fold, that is my life!

After the fair we sat in my car and talked. We took pictures and talked some more. Then I slowly made my way to her place. Kissed her good night and watched her walk to her house. I miss her. And I miss her more since we spent a whole weekend together. Imaging if we some how went on vacation and spent more than 5 days with each other. That would be killer. To spend as much time as we did, then go back to not seeing them for a few days and seeing them on the weekend. But as long as I get to see her its all good. I can honestly say she is the one and I could totally see myself spending the rest of my life with her...but we shall see. We'll be taking it slow.

As for today, Its monday. I updated my myspace with pics. Yes I am showing her off!! So sue me!! Other than that, it was sending out resumes one after another. Well my parents do not know of what has transpired last week in regards to my job. Today will be the first time I will see them, so wish me luck. I will be telling them tonight!! Scared!!

No comments: