Thursday, July 12, 2007

Amazing

Ok Well I guess I will post again. Like it is a chore for me to post a blog. I love posting it is just a matter of overcoming my laziness. So, what has been going on? Well let me break it down:

This Friday is the viewing for my godfather/uncle. Attending: Yes.

This Sat is the actual funeral for my godfather/uncle. Attending: Yes.

This Sun is a family gathering at my sister's house for those who flew in for the wedding. Attending: Yes.

So my weekend is kind of full. Family stuff. You know its weird that certain events bring families closer together or at least in the same house. Don't get me wrong, my family and extended family are all well family. There is no feuding or anyone not liking another person. It is just weird to see all of my family when certain days come. I.E. Holidays and unfortunately a funeral. But it will be nice to see the family again, even under the circumstances. So we'll see how it goes.

The date on last Sat that went into the early mornings of Sun went fairly well. We had a 3rd date this past Wed. I drove to her place and we went to go see Harry Potter. For the life of me I do not understand what the hell just happened in that movie. So if someone can give me some cliff notes that would be great. In regards my date, OMFGoodness. hehe. She takes my breathe away. I have fallen for girls in the past, but this one is hella different. I see it in her eyes and the way her and I tend to gravitate to each other. I am falling hard for this one. I know I said I have to take it one day at a time and take it slow, but man, I just want to be with her everyday. We talk in some form or another every day. I just can not get enough of her. Any ways, last night was good. Dinner in my car, then a movie then a drive through Newport beach and hung out and talked. We always have a good time when we talk. We went to Luccille's for dinner thinking it was going to be a quick in and out meal. Nope. The place was packed!! So we decided to order to go. We waited and got our food. The movie started at 940pm and we got our food at about 840 maybe? With no places to eat, we drove to the AMC parking lot, parked, and just ate in the car. It is things like this that make me happy. Small, intimate, yet no room for eating food, no one could ask for a better dinner! Ok this morning it may have been the 2 hours of sleep that I received or the fact that I can not stop thinking about this girl. Well this morning I was overly happy and energetic. Not even slow drivers or people cutting me off got me down. I was happy as a clam as they say. I would just look at the passenger seat of my car and just smile or bust out laughing. She makes me happy. And I hope that I make her happy also.


HAPPY NAKED THURSDAY!!! WOOHOO!! Though there are no nude people around, that is ok. we can just image!! haha

No comments: