Thursday, July 26, 2007

Today is a better day

I can tell that today is going to be a better day. Why you may ask? Because of the way I feel. Yesterday I was stressed and had a sense of hopelessness. I don't know what the future holds for me but I know that eventually I will get through it. I have a family that even though at times gives me a hard time for my actions, I know they want me to succeed and they will do anything to help support me. My Friends..holy crap. I love them all. When I told them about my job situation they went and started to call contacts and looked for job openings for me. All of them are really helping me out. I can not express how much you guys mean to me. They helped me the last time I was looking for a job also. You know who your friends are by the little things they do for you..and I hope they know that I would lay down my life for each and every one of them. That is how loyal I am to them. This includes my girlfriend. She has supported me and been there for me just like all my other friends.

As for other things going on, I am just going with the flow. I have to do what I have to do. I have decided that I can not be too picky about the type of jobs that I get offered. I know that eventually I will find the right job for me. I just do not know what that is yet. I am still going to get my cert for PM so that should help. I have to focus on what I want to do in my life. First I have to get rid of my excess stuff that I do not need and get money for that. I have to try and horde my money until something comes up.

It looks like my weekends will be full of traveling and what not. I guess this is something that I wanted to do but never had a reason to do them. Now, with the girl, she has all these things going on, trips to SF and LV and other things. I guess this is what Life is all about. Going out. Seeing the sites. Having fun. It would be great if I had a job to fall back on. But I know, God willing, that something will come up.

I guess I wanted to write stuff that doesn't involve me looking for a job, but I know that this issue is prevalent in my life at the moment. This is the obstacle that I have to climb. One of many put forth in my life. I have climbed bigger hills with much more at stake. I'll get through it because that is who I am. PAIN IS LIFE....So Be it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

see what a little positivity can do to a person? just look at how much better you feel! :)