Thursday, July 12, 2007

Surf Naked

Well I am here till about 6pm today making up an hour that I didn't work yesterday as I took it off to visit my very beautiful female friend. Any who, I was perusing the net for a rash guard or something so that I can wear it when I go swimming. Its pretty cool. This way I can go swimming without the fear of getting sunburn. Any way, I got two of these items plus a cool trucker hat that says, SURF NAKED!! though I do not know how to surf, it just felt right you know?

In regards to that very beautiful female friend, I am liking her every time I see her and talk with her. I don't want to alarm anyone, but she could be the one..haha But that is for us to see in the future. I don't want to rush into things. So wish me luck. Ok 20 mins left. Going to surf naked on the web!! ONE!!

No comments: