Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Not Sure What 2 Do

A little over 2 more weeks here at my current job before I am let loose to run a mock in the streets of LA. But what am I going to do? I really do not know. I have friends who are helping me search for jobs and I love the help. But lets face it. My skill sets arent that impressive and the lack of jobs with my skills sets are lacking. I am getting frustrated and scared. I have been down this road before but I really do not want to go down this road again. I have applied and sent out resumes to all these places. Not a lot of call backs, if any. I think I am losing hope. I want to have a career where I can make money to support myself and do the things I want to do but to also support or at least have fun with my girl without worrying about money. If I could just win the lottery or have someone just give me some money that would be great. I feel like I am not man enough to be with D just because of my current situation. She deserves a lot and I want to provide that for her...but I do not know how...blah Please let me find a good paying job and have this burden lifted from my shoulders....

No comments: