Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Happy 4th....

Happy forth of July everyone, even though today is only the 3rd. haha. I really dont ever remember the 4th of July landing on the weekday. And you know why? I think it was because when I was in school, we would have summers off so all the days just ran into each other. Now that I am working, I am very conscious of my days off. Isnt that sad though? You work so hard yet you look forward to the weekend or the holidays that we get off. I guess that is because I am at a job that is a job. Not unlike a job where you really love what you are doing. Does that make sense? I think it make sense to me but I dont know any more. Ok I'm blabbering. I really don't have a lot to say.
I am still talking to that girl mentioned in the past posts. We are hitting it off well over the phone. She is on vacation now in Hawaii. Lucky her. She comes back this Thurs and I am taking her out on a date this Sat. I am not nervous, but the more I think about it, the more I get nervous. I know I shouldn't since we have been talking for a while. It feels, at least for me, that we are old friends reuniting again. I guess talking on the phone everyday or so makes one feel comfortable around one another. There is no, "what should I say" dialogs running through my head. That in itself is comforting. We can just sit and be with each other not saying a word. So that should be fun. Wish me luck.

Back to the 4th. Which is tomorrow and I have the day off. Stupid global warming. I swear the summers are getting hotter and hotter. Last year...or a year before that, it was so hot, 113 in the valley to be exact that it turned my normal pool, which is always cold no matter how hot it is, into a Caribbean sea. For those who dont know, my pool is like the artic. It is a black bottom pool which is supposed to absorb the heat and warm the pool but no matter how hot it gets, usually the top layer is warm while the bottom end is really cold. You can only last a few mins in the pool it is so cold. But on this faithful day, when the temp reached 113, the whole pool was warm. I would say about 74 degrees or something like that. Warm enough to feel like you could stay in the pool all day. Oh, my nephews and I did just that. So as I was damning global warming, this whole week we will see triple digit temps. And tomorrow is supposed to be 102 I think. may not warm the pool that much, but I am going to be pool side all day, or at least try too!! YAY!!

On a side note: I was driving down the street taking my mom to work, when we see this ambulance parked on the opposing side of the road. I slowed down since I had the red light, and I see this car, Cadillac I think, which hopped the curb, went through a brick and wrought Iron fence and placed its happy ass in someone's yard. I was like WTF!! that is some crazy shit. Interesting. That is all I have to say about that!! haha

Ok well the boss is not here today, so we may leave kind of early and go see TRANSFORMERS, more than meets the eye!!! WOHOO! it opens today!!! I can't wait to see it. even if it sucks, I dont care. I grew up watching these cartoons and maybe just maybe, my nephews will understand what we watched at their age was cool!! haha

I think that is it for now. I do not have anything else to say. take care and remember, do not hold a lit firecracker in your hands unless you want to lose them!! haha

No comments: