Thursday, March 19, 2009

IT Question

I guess I wanted to post a quick question out in cyberspace to anyone who is listening. I work in the IT department of a medical facility. Granted it is just myself and the IT director but we get a lot of stuff done.

Early this week, I set up a department to get them ready to have a online training session with another company. This just involved logging into the web conference site for them and logging in to the telephone part of the conference. Every day they would ask me to set it up for them. Today, I showed one member what to do.

My question which I kind of know the answer to but I would like some feedback is:

Should I care if they now know how to do this? or should I just be glad that I do not have to deal with this single issue anymore?

I would go for the latter.

WHY? Because now it frees me up to do other things that need to get done.

Ok well thanks for listening.


No comments: