Monday, March 16, 2009

My Watch Team

My obsession has hopefully stopped. What am I talking about? My watch collection will have to be put on hold for a while even stopped permanently. My baby girl put a stop to my crazy ass spending habits especially on my watch collection. I really do not blame her. She is right. I not only buy watches but I get them a week or so apart. This means that I'll wear the new watch for a few days and then when the other watch comes, I switch and wear the new watch. I really have a problem. But I gave my girl my word so my last watch purchase is the Casio G-Shock Mudman 9000A-1 I believe. This will be number 8 or 9 of the Casio G-Shock line. My collection has grown so much. Here is a list of the watches that I have:

Citizen SST Promaster II.
4 Invicta Watches.
8-9 Casio G-shock watches.
Casio Pathfinder watch
Seiko Pro Divers Watch
Swiss Army Pocket watch
An engraved Pocket watch from My boo
Fossil Watch
Armintron Watch

I am sure that is all. I will post the models as soon as I get a chance.

All i really want now is a case to display these watches. Maybe if I am really good I can get one.































No comments: