Monday, February 23, 2009

Oh so Tired

Today is Monday, the start of another week. I had a weird dream last night involving my ex. It was really weird. In essence I was trying to get back with her, but in the end I did not. This insert may not make sense for I do not know what to talk about. The last few days I have been in pain, my ankle is acting up. It is swollen and it hurts when  you touch it. During the night when I am trying to sleep or during the day today, it would spasm to the point where it would twitch my whole left. I am scared. I just want to get better and be able to live my life without such pain. I know I have to lose weight. I think I am. The jeans that I am wearing are unusually baggy today. I buy my jeans big, but the jeans today is really big. I had to go beyond my usually notch on my belt just to keep my pants from falling. Hopefully I can keep this up.

I have purchased a lot of items in my life. As you may know I am a gadget guy and I have to have the latest gadgets. I find myself containing my gadget (electronic) purchases and have not bought an electronic gadget in a while. However, watches are a different story. I have a pretty decent size watch collection. My current watch that I am wearing is the Casio G-Shock Riseman watch. This has been my latest purchase until I ordered a G-Shock Frogman. The frogman style has been on my wanted list for a while. It is a style that Casio has stopped manufacturing. It is a 25th Anniversary edition and is hard to find. Maybe not that hard to find. If you google it, some places have this watch. The good news is if you look on the Casio/G-Shock website this category is not there. I like limited edition items. I just have to find a place to display my collection.

My collection does not stop at watches. I have multiple sunglasses, all from Oakley, and I have started collecting  these big headed action figures. I have the Hulk, and I have Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow from G.I. Joe fame. You could also say that I have a large collection if writing instruments but mostly they are taken from my work environments. I would imagine these as a good hobby but I really need to focus on saving money so that I can go on a Hawaii trip and also to get married. I found my passion, I just need to find a way to organize, display, and focus on my hobby.

I told you this would not make any sense. It is just something that I had to get off my chest.

No comments: