Thursday, February 12, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!






Today is my girl's birthday!! WOOHOO!!!

We have been together for over a year, 2 years this Aug. Wow, just thinking about the day that I met her, I had a lot of stuff going on. I was at my old job as a project manager during my last few days there. I would actually leave early saying that I had an "interview" with another company and head straight to the OC to visit her. I would meet her at work and after her work we would go out to eat or see a movie or what not. The day I asked her to be my girlfriend, was one of those days where I left early to visit her. We went to a park and walked around. We sat on huge rocks overlooking a man made lake watching the ducks swim by. It was a pretty place minus all the graffiti on the rocks. Nice place to go during the day, but beware at night! You might get jacked! Ok, anyway, as we were lounging on a big rock, my butt hasn't forgiving me yet, I turned her around to look her in the eyes. I asked her to be my girlfriend. She thankfully said yes! I know its cheesy but it worked. We've been together ever since.

We have seen some good times and some bad times. But through all that we stood by each other. She is actually rubbing off on me. Or should I say she motivates me. She motivated me to get off my ass and get organized. Now I have less clutter in my room and my office. Everything is simplistic, well almost. Let's just say it is a work in progress. I now can go into my room take off my shoes and just lay down without having to look at piles of stuff everywhere. That is a good thing. We are now looking to save money for the future. And if you read any of my earlier posts you will understand that I have a hard time saving money. But this is for a good cause. We have a wedding to attend in Hawaii come this Sept, we want to save for a house and you know, marriage. Scary I know. She is the one. After all that searching and whining and praying for a long term girl to come my way, there she is. I am happy.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE!!

Hope your days are filled with blessings and good fortune.
Thank you for letting me be who I am and who I should have been.

I love you always.

No comments: