Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Friday






Happy Friday! It was been one crazy week here for me. The last week started with a gout attack that lasted until, well it is still on going. I was unable at first to bend my knee a week or so ago. Then my knee was getting better to the point of it being able to bend but now not straighten. This is still going on. However, during the last week or so, it was so bad that I first was using a cane to move around and finally I had to use crutches. I've been on crutches from last week until Monday of this week. So needless to say, I am walking without crutches but I still can not bend my knee straight. For this pain, my gift was 2 days off last week. The result showed on my paycheck! haha Oh well. At least I have a job, my health is getting better and everything is A-OK!

I think that is all I want to write for now..my feet are hurting but its all good.

No comments: