Friday, December 5, 2008

Recycle Thy CDs






Cd Recycling

As I was surfing my usually sites during the day, I came across this site, www.cdrecyclingcenter.com What they do, is recycle all used cds that are in the field. You know all those AOL free cds you can pick up or the install cds from the electronics that you have purchased but dont need any more. Or with the digital age, the cds that you have ripped into MP3s and use those instead of the cds. I figured since I am on my organizational mode again, I would rip my cds to MP3s and recycle those cds. I know for sure I have extra cds from my phones that I have purchased. I dont need them any more. I have other cds that I have copied onto my flash drive so if I do need them, I'll just plug them into my computer. No More need for cds that are taking up space in my drawers.

I think this is a good start to make my Carbon Footprint Smaller!

Have a good day!!
Happy Friday!!


btw, the site I put up has a list of supporters. Look in Cali and you will find my name!! WOOT!!

havent sent any cds yet, but I intend to do so!!


No comments: