Monday, December 29, 2008

Low Tech?

Happy Monday to all you out there in cyberspace.

I am here at work and the one thing that I did today was downgrade my phone. I was using the BB Storm with Verizon, but as much as I love bb's and I was getting used to the storm, it just wasn't doing it for me. I think it was the accelerometer on the storm. I would go to answer the phone, and I would hit the answer button and the screen would just shift to the horizontal view. The other issue is size of the phone. Well maybe it was because I had a clear case covering the phone, but it was still huge in my pocket. It is somewhat heavy. Also, the price for this phone plan was somewhat expensive for me at the time. I have 5 lines on my plan and I need to downsize to 2 lines, one for the phone and the other for the Internet. So this is why I chose to "downgrade" to a regular cell phone. I think I have had my fill of smart phones. But we shall see. I kind of flip-flop between phones but this is a good look for me. Hopefully I can keep this up so I can start saving money for the future. It is about time I realize what is priority and finally deal with it. I need to do this. Low tech? Naw, I'll say perfect for me tech.

No comments: