Thursday, December 18, 2008

Present wrapping

Last night I think we finished buying all our xmas presents. Well, except for one person. After that then I will be done. One thing that I do not enjoy doing is wrapping presents. It is actually the fact that I do not really know how to wrap presents. But with the patience of a doctor, my girl showed me how to wrap. I have not yet used my new found skills to wrap more presents but maybe when I get the last item on my list I will use my skills. Other than that, all is well. It was raining and cold this week, but it looks as if the storm is over. There is snow on top of the mountains and the air is brisk. It does feel a lot like winter! I just wish it felt like xmas. Maybe it is the times now, but money is tight and presents are unfortunately limited. At least I'll get to see my family for that one day. Work is on Friday. No calling in sick. Oh well!

No comments: