Monday, October 8, 2007

My Self Project

I haven't blogged in a while. I apologize for that. I have been up and about and doing some job where I can not get to the internet all the time.But that is for another blog.

Right now, This is about how long I can keep my hair on my head. For those that don't know, I usually get bored with my hair styles so I keep them long, cut them, shave them, dye them or whatever I can to make a change. Recently I shaved my head. I am going to see how long I can go without cutting, or shaving my head. So this is my project:


Goal: No cutting / shaving of my hair until Jan 2008.

Objective: No cutting / shaving of my hair started Oct 5.
( this is was the day I shaved my head)

Proof: I will try and post my results every month or every 2 months. via pictures.


Here I am: Oct 5, 2007





That is my project. Hopefully I can last until the new year!!

No comments: