Monday, October 8, 2007

My weekend

This weekend was a great weekend. Well, first on sat I had to work, but that was ok. After work, D was supposed to come by and kick it with me. She came by, met my mom and we went over to my aunt's house to watch the fight. It was an ok fight. but what was really surprising was the fact that D got along with my family. Wow she is really cool. When she first met my mom on sat, my mom said to her, hi, welcome and make yourself at home. Wow that was the first time that I ever heard my mom sat that to any of the ladies I brought home, whether they were friends or gfs. That was crazy. Then on Sunday D, went to church with me. That was cool. I kind of explain some stuff to her. I hope she didn't feel uncomfortable. After that we were supposed to meet up with Melissa for lunch but that didnt happen. So we ended up going home, eating left over breakfast and taking a nap. We met Melissa for dinner. That was good. After dinner we came home and laid back on the bed and watch some tv. We watched CSI till we passed out!! haha. Today, we had a nice morning, woke up late and didnt really eat lunch until 1230. after that we chilled for a little bit watched more CSI then D went home. It is hard to spend time with her and just watch her leave. But I know that I will get to see her next weekend. I really care about her and I was glad that her and my family go together and had a great time! ok well thats all for now. I'll be back soon.

No comments: