Thursday, September 6, 2007

iPhone.....

Ok, so today I cleaned my room, and threw out 2 big trash bags filled of stuff from my room. This is to take away from the clutter that someone mentioned that I had a lot of. While taking a break from this, I was surfing my favorite gadget sites and was reading up on the iphone going ons....turns out they dropped the price by $200. I received a check from Melissa for the money I gave her to help with her shop. With that money I went and took the plunge and got the iPhone..ya ya ya..i know, i was bitching up and down about not getting one, getting one, not getting one..and so on, but I did it. I think I made the love of my life mad at me...since we havent talked at all this evening....great. I love f*cking sh*t....why do I do this to myself..I always do it...anywho, I am supposed to go see her tomorrow, but I am not sure. Like I said, I havent heard from her...blah...

Now some of you may ask, well why did you buy it...impulse..price drop..and the fact that I was offered a job and that I start on Monday. Sure it may not pay as much as I am used to...but I'll have money coming in. This is my last big purchase for a long ass time. I will focus on saving money and planning for the future. I just hope that my girl is still with me during that time. I really hope that something like this doesnt mean the end all be all thingy...lets pray it isnt...since I really care about her. The first thing I did after the iphone was synced up was place a picture of the two of us on the wall paper..then put a picture of her on her contact...I am not sure what will happen...blah...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I understand why you bought the iphone, but it was a punch in the face after i told you that i didn't want you to buy because that would mean that we wouldn't have the same carrier. another punch in the face because your actions showed me that you didn't care enough to save what ever money you had towards our future. you keep saying that you love me, but how can i love you if you can't prove to me that you can take care of me. you can't even take care of yourself right now. your actions affect everyone around you who care about you. how would your parents feel if they found out that you are doing what you use to do...which is getting in to more debt. if they knew that you blew money on something that has no importance in necessity of your survival, then it will be like you punched them in the face too. after all the help they gave you and you still didn't listen to a word they said. you'll break their hearts as you did mine today. just remember...what you say means nothing if you dont have actions to back it up. with me, i hear that you say you love me, but i dont believe it until you can show me that you love me. today started off great...i went to the library and took care of all my things like redo my resume, finalized my loans, answered all my emails, and had lunch with my best friend for her bday. then i found out that i didnt have class and i was gona go surprise you today but you didnt answer you phone...i knew you were getting the iphone at that moment because it said your phone was disconnected, i knew you just recieved money from Melissa, and just accepted a new job. so you see...i alredy knew that you were gona go buy the iphone and the fact that the iphone price dropped today. you were more focused on getting what you wanted to think about what we had discused before about why you shouldnt get the iphone. you basically disregard our converstion and hurt everyone who cares about you. i'm trying to love you, but it hard to love someone who doesnt love himself. i want to help you better yourself because i deeply care for you, but you need to want my help. if you dont want my help..then i guess its over.