Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sunday Sunday Sunday!!

I started this blog because I was missing something. A main part of what I was looking for was love or a lasting relationship. I would bitch and moan about this and that. How sad I was or how lonely I was. During these crazy posts, I would sprinkle in some seasoning of job bitching, gadget wanting and my undying need to better myself. I just came to realize that the posts following my come back haven't been with much negativity. Granted I have found the perfect girl, my relationship is great. I couldn't ask for anything more. But there is always more. Right now I am trying to find a better job. Better = more money. I am past my twenties and it is time to start looking toward the future. Sure, my twenties, were the days I was supposed to save for the future. But coming out of college, having a somewhat good job with good pay, responsibilities were not there. Now I need to do what I should have done earlier in my life. Any ways, as I was saying, these posts are now about my daily rants and raves. And since I have a boring life aside from my relationships with my girl and my friends what is there to talk about?

Well today, I did some stuff for me. I went to the mall, picked up some shampoo and some household items. Used my gift cards!! Stopped by and got my hair cut. Got some eats. Finished laundry and sorted the mail. Man, i did a lot today. I even had time to watch the Laker game, watch the ending of some movie and take a nap!! haha I'm telling you, If I were rich, this is all I would do...well ya know, besides going to the gym to better myself!! HAHAHA!!

ok, I am done. This post may have not made sense to you, but it has cleared up some things for me.

ONE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi rybear. this is your good tennessean friend!!! the land of many goats!! hahaha. i am so glad to hear everything is going good for you! i'm very happy for you, doodie. :]